Flea Market on the FarmOctober 15, 2017
CALLING ALL FLEA MARKET ENTHUSIASTS!
Trot on over to Pegasus Farm on October 15, 2017, from 11am-4pm for our Flea Market on the Farm to benefit our programs!
Join us for stick-horse races with a horse you make yourself ($2 donation); a bake sale, free apple bobbing; and tours of the new Michele Arnhold Education Center, including our barn. Food trucks will be on site as well.
We also are looking for craft artists, vendors and anyone who wants an excuse to clean out their attic and garage before hibernating for the winter.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Vendor fee is $25 per space, which must be reserved and paid online in advance. CLICK HERE to register.
• We will provide a 10’x10’ space. Vendors must bring their own tables, and you are welcome to bring your own pop-up tent (no larger than 10’x10’). Electricity will NOT be available.
• Setup is at 9am, and this is a “garbage in, garbage out” event. We require a $50 deposit (cash/check/cc) per vendor that will be returned once you have cleaned up your area.
• The event is rain or shine — no refunds for any reason.
• Absolutely no pets allowed, even in your vehicle (registered service animals are permitted).
• Contact Candice at Pegasus with any questions: (845) 669-8235 x100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.